What does a licensed property manager do for me?
The legal processes for managing rentals require specialized training and experience to reduce risk and avoid potential problems. Whether you’re a homeowner or a tenant, a licensed manager can make the process safer and easier.
Our property managers make compliance the highest priority. This ensures that tenants are treated fairly and objectively with respect to the provincial regulations. We’re committed to providing the highest level of service to homeowners and tenants.
Not all property managers are REALTORS® and that’s an important distinction. A REALTOR® is bound by a code of ethics and business practices designed to protect the public and maintain trust. We also have errors and omissions insurance to protect your interests.
A licensed property manager who is also a REALTOR® can provide services beyond what you might expect. We can advise on a wide variety of factors that may affect your decision as a property owner. As a member of the Canadian Real Estate Assocation, we are obliged to:
- Help you make informed decisions based on facts and our deep experience in real estate
- Be knowledgeable about the local real estate market, including rental dynamics
- Understand how rental pricing is a reflection of the local market conditions and future value of homes
- Lifelong learning through mandatory coursework, workshops, and other professional development activities as mandated by our board and the national association
- Access to the MLS® for a variety of listings, including rentals, and its associated services for marketing and research
We’re committed to the REALTOR® code and Standards of Business. It’s your guarantee of professional conduct and quality service.
We help grow your property investment over time